Friday, March 21, 2014

Better Late Than Never

It has been a good while since my last blog post. To be honest a lot happened between Tennessee and now. There was many highs and lows throughout my westbound adventure. I thought about how to present all this in a single post. What I decided was for now to do a throwback action on the blog while I come up with a way to write these up.
   Back in summer of 2012 I went on a solo trip to the Rocklands, South Africa. My main goal was to take down my nemesis,  Steakhouse. In the midst of it of found myself getting other projects along the way. The trip was long, about 100 days, and I met many great people along the way. I took lots of footage when I was there and have been sitting on it for quite a while. Well, I finally got around to doing a little edit of the trip. I'm presenting it on the blog while I write up the next few posts to catalog the events of my trip. SO for now, enjoy this video of South Africa. There will be more videos and posts coming soon about my more recent trips but for now a THROWBACK!!! Summer is around the corner so hopefully this gets people psyched for their Rocklands trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment